Controlling colors of pointcloud Objec3D plots

Hi everyone!

I’m dealing with a classification problem on pointclouds and I’d like to use the Object3D logging to quickly visualize a few samples. Since I could not find a way to display the pointcloud with a true/predicted label class on my workspace, I tried with logging the pointcloud as [[x y z c], ...] nx4 where c is the true/predicted class.
Now, my question is: is there a way to control which color corresponds to a given value of c in the 3D pointcloud plot? Or maybe more simply, can I add a legend that says blue is c=0 etc. ?

This is related to this question also. Is there any plan of allowing for some customization in these plots?

Hi Lorenzo,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. At the moment it’s not possible to add a legend showing which colour is associated with each category.

I’ll go ahead and create a feature request for this for you – to make sure we best meet your needs would you be happy to share additional information about your use case and what you would like to customise on point cloud plots?

Thanks,
Francesco

Hi Lorenzo,

I wanted to check if there was anything you would like to add to your question so we can pass it on as part of the feature request to our engineering team.

Thanks,
Francesco

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.