Academic account

Hi, I am facing an issue with an academic account. I added the email where the domain is @diag.uniroma1.it, as any domain ending with uniroma1.it is from different faculties in Sapienza. DIAG is the department of computer engineering and automation.

However the account seems to still be considered non-academic. Is there any step necessary from my side?

Hi Pere-Lluis!

What is the full email you are trying to mark as academic?

Cheers,
Artsiom

huguetcabot@diag.uniroma1.it

Thank you! Does it not let you create an academic team?

Hi Pere-Lluis, I wanted to follow up on this request. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Hi there,

I wasn’t able, now instead it shows a message saying I couldn’t due to belonging already to a different academic team.

I guess there is a limit of 1 academic team per account?

Thanks.

Hi Pere-Lluis,

Unfortunately yes, as of right now an account can have only a single academic team.

Warmly,
Artsiom

Thanks. I am facing an issue due to that, i mistakenly created a new team instead of using the academic one, and now the runs I transfered to that team are “hostage” since i have no access to them (it’s reached the max hours), nor can I move them to the academic team.

Is there anyway to fix that?

Hi Pere-Lluis,

Are you currently paying for your team’s trial? This seems to be the name right, alby-re-org?

No, I am not paying. I created it by mistake since we use another in our research group, but now the runs in that team (alby-re-org) were unaccessible. I see now I have recovered access, I will just move the runs and remove that org. Thanks for the assistance.

Sounds like a plan!
Let me know if you need help deleting the org!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.