Cannot create academic team

Unfortunately, I am not able to create an academic team, although my university email address is added in to the profile: b.khaertdinov[at]maastrichtuniversity.nl

Any tips on how to solve this issue are very welcome!

Hi Bulat!

Thank you for writing in, it looks like your school is not in our database. Could you talk a bit about your school ( a couple of sentences is enough) and I’ll directly make a pr adding your school’s domain to our system?

Cheers!
Artsiom

Hi Artsiom,

Below is a short intro:

Maastricht University (UM) is the most international university in the Netherlands and, with over 22,000 students and more than 5,000 employees, is still growing. The university distinguishes itself with its innovative education model, international character and multidisciplinary approach to research and education. Today, it is considered one of the best young universities in the world.

Thank you in advance,
Bulat

Hi Bulat!

I have submitted your academic email to our system! The changes should take place by eod! Thank you so much for sending over all of the info.

Cheers!
Artsiom

Dear Artsiom,

Thanks for your help! Unfortunately, I still cannot create an academic team…

Best,
Bulat

Hi Bulat!

Your status should have been changed to Academic on our back-end as well now!

Cheers,
Artsiom

Hi Bulat, I wanted to follow up on this request. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Hi Bulat, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.