Plz help me to change my team category from coporate to academic

Hello wandb community,

I am an academic researcher on East China Normal University student working on AI research, my team (Weights & Biases 1) was created by a “Corporate” team by accident. Can you convert this to an Academic team without losing my records? My profile is at Weights & Biases and I have linked an academic email already.

Thank you so much

Hi @863564371 Good day and thank you for reaching out to us. Happy to help you on this!

We can review this request for you. Could you please provide us your username and email address in wandb?

Best Regards,
Paulo

hi this is my wandb information
username: 863564371
emails: 865364371@qq.com ; 52273901030@stu.ecnu.edu.cn
thank you!

Hi @863564371 Good day!

Our new Community Edition plan allows our users to sign up for an account in W&B and we provide you a 30-days free teams trial plan. Since you need to sign up for an academic account, you are allowed to apply for an academic plan on the Plans page .

Or

Go to your Profile settings and click “Learn more” from the blue banner that you can find from the top of the page. You can then apply for an academic plan. Let me know if this helps!

Thanks,
Paulo

Hi, when I clicked the banner “Free forever for academic research”(figure 1), the browsers turned to my account page(figure 2), and I couldn’t apply for an academic plan. My account has been monitored for more than 200 hours and none of my monitoring data can be displayed anymore, how do I fix this?

Thanks,
yuling

Hello,

I’m sorry to hear about the issues you’ve been experiencing. To assist you better, could you please confirm the email address you are using to sign up? Additionally, do you have multiple wandb accounts associated with different emails? Knowing this will help us resolve the problem more effectively.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Best regards,
Jason

Hello,

I’m sorry to hear about the issues you’ve been experiencing. To assist you better, could you please confirm the email address you are using to sign up? Additionally, do you have multiple wandb accounts associated with different emails? Knowing this will help us resolve the problem more effectively.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Best regards,
Jason

Hi yuling,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Best,
Weights & Biases

Hi yuling, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!