Move team projects to personal projects

Hi there,
I have been using a wandb team by myself but I will not end up collaborating with other people and would like to move all the project to my personal space. However, I seem to have exceeded the tracking hours and the website won’t let me visit those projects anymore without updating.

Is there a way to move all my projects and runs from the team account to the personal account ?

Thanks a lot.

Tommy

Hi @tommyding

Good day and thank you for reaching out to us. Happy to help you on this!

You can’t move your projects to your personal account, but you can move your runs. You can follow the steps on this guide:

1. To move runs from one project to another:
  2. Navigate to your project and go to Runs
  3. Click the checkbox next to the runs you want to move
  4. Click the move icon and select the destination project from your personal account

These steps should allow you to move your run to your team account with just few steps. I hope this helps! If you are having problems or if you have questions please let us know.

Thank you!
Paulo

Thank you for your reply. But I can’t go to Runs, all my team projects are blocked. All attempts are directed to billing page.

Hi @tommyding we reviewed your account and we don’t see your storage being full so we don’t expect your account to be redirected to the billing page. We’d like to request a screen/video recording that include the steps you are taking when you are being directed to the billing page so we can review. Thank you!

Hi @tommyding ,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Best,
Weights & Biases

Hi @tommyding , since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!