How do i move my projects from my org to personal

How do i move my projects entirely from team to personal? There are questions about this in this forum, but the solutions do not look to be self-serviced

Hi @yaswanthchittepu,

Good day and thank you for reaching out to us. Happy to help you on this!

There is an option to move your runs to a different project, you can follow the steps on this guide.

To move runs from one project to another:

1. Navigate to your project (your team) and go to Runs
  2. Click the checkbox next to the runs you want to move
  3. Click the move icon and select the destination project which is from your personal account

These steps should allow you to move your projects with just few steps. I hope this helps! If you are having problems moving your runs please let us know so we can assist you.

Thank you!
Paulo

I cant see the runs, it straight up goes to my billing page. I was supposed to send this to my personal, but sent it to the org profile instead

Hi @yaswanthchittepu. Good day! If the runs are sitting on your org profile, then what you should do is to access your runs from your org profile and move them to your personal account. This guide which I also shared on my previous update, shows a demonstration on how you can move your projects to another project. I hope this helps.

If you are still having problems, I would like to request a screen/video recording of the behavior you are getting when you attempt to move your runs.

Thank you!

Hi @yaswanthchittepu ,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Best Regards,
Weights & Biases

Hi @yaswanthchittepu , since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!