Help with moving a team's all projects to personal space

Hello,
I have been using a wandb team but I will not end up collaborating with other people and would like to move all the project to my personal space. However, I seem to have exceeded the tracking hours and the website won’t let me visit those projects anymore without updating.

Is there a way to move all my projects and runs from the team account to the personal account ?

Thanks a lot!

Hi @yuwanliu06 !

Good day and thank you for reaching out. Happy to help you on this.

Would you be able to please share us your email address in wandb and a screenshot of your page where it says your tracking hours have been exceeded?

Thanks,
Paulo

Hello Paulo,
My email address in wandb is yuwanliu06@gmail.com and the screenshot of my page is the picture below.

Thanks a lot!
yuwanliu06

Hi @yuwanliu06! Please note that all projects are now moved from [team account ]to the [personal account]. When they are ready, they should delete team hellodd from it’s settings page, Weights & Biases.

Hi @yuwanliu06
We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Thank you!

Hi Paulo,
Sorry for taking so long to reply.I have noted all projects were moved from [team account ]to the [personal account].My problem has been completely resolved.
Thanks a lot for your assistance!
yuwanliu06

Hi @yuwanliu06 I am happy to hear that you are all set now with your projects. Please feel free to reach out again if you need assistance!

Have a great day!

Best Regards,
Paulo