Choppy table movement (web)

I have a small (I think) table of around 20 runs and 20 columns. When dragging the slide bar horizontally, visible lag (~500ms) exists when a block of numbers is getting loaded. The latency is acceptable, but the movement seems to be waiting on this lag and the movement becomes choppy. This prevents me from efficiently locate a column I want to look at.
Is there a way to accomodate this lag? It is okay that the numbers don’t show immediately but at least it should not interfere with the slide bar movement.
I do not have any complicated contents (images, for example) in the table. Only short strings and numbers.

HI @eliphat, could you possibly post a link to the workspace where you are seeing this so I can pass this onto our engineering team?

Thank you,
Nate

Basically every workspace I am in, except for very small projects where there are less than 10 rows and 10 columns. For example, eval_openclip Table – Weights & Biases (wandb.ai)
Simply drag the horizontal slidebar back and forth for a good distance, and you will see that it once and again gets stuck for a while.

P.S. I am using the latest version of the Edge browser.

I see, thank you for reporting this. I was able to reproduce this in Safari as well. I’ll report the bug to the engineering team and follow up once they are able to get a fix on this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.