Workspace table doesn’t load

Hi, I have a problem with the table view of my Wandb project. It’s made of several different sweeps running in parallel. Runs count goes on, and execution goes on smoothly, but the table won’t load (see attachment). This happens both on mobile and on my pc.

What’s causing this? I’m logging 30 values, and 3 confusion matrices. Could it be for what I’m logging? Thanks.

[update one of the three parallel processes launching sweeps were killed automatically, without a reason.]

Hello Matteo,

I looked into your workspace (both in Chrome in a desktop and in Safari on a mobile device) and wasn’t able to reproduce the error that you are referencing. Could you let me know if this error also occurs on a desktop? If so, could you provide me the console logs? You can obtain the logs by right-clicking on the page, selecting “Inspect,” clicking on the “Console” tab, and reproducing the issue.

Best,
Raphael

Hi there, I wanted to follow up on this request. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.