Information in tables disappearing

Hello!

I have 39 runs in an experiment, all correctly finished with the corresponding tables per run correctly uploaded and available (when clicking on the specific run).

I have 4 different tables, and combine the runs depending on the table ID (runs .summary[“a”], runs .summary[“b”], …).

2 of the combined tables are correctly outputted, but in 1 of the tables there is half the data available, and in the other a message of “no rows to display” is shown. If I re-upload the data of the “no rows to display” table, it is shown properly, but another table becomes empty, with the “no rows to display” message.

Probably is due to the amount of rows can be processed at the same time? The total number of rows per run is 42, so 39x42 = 1638, which shouldn’t be that much?

Thank you!

Hi @agirbau,
Would you mind sharing a link to the workspace so I can see what is going on?

If you would rather not share here you can email me at support@wandb.com

I don’t think this should be an issue with the number of rows since we support up to 200k rows so I would be interested to see what is going on here.

Thank you,
Nate

Hello Nate,

I will send you an email with the link. Thanks!

Andreu

Hi Andreu,
I apologize for the delay on this. Are the panels working how you would expect now or is this still an issue? I see that there is data in all of the panels now.

If not, let me know and I will look into this further.

Thank you,
Nate

Hi Andreu, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.