Accesing wandb.ai takes too long

Hello!

The time that takes to visit wandb.ai is extremely long. I don’t know what is happening. The problem is not that there is too much data/graphs to load. Even when I have to go to Weights & Biases I have to wait for about 10-20 seconds. That is really disappointing.

My internet connection is about 10 Mbit/s. It is not fast, but it is okay to view simple websites. I don’t experience problems with other websites. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Netflix works fine.

Hi @mrpositron,

This could be because of memory pressure on your computer. It might be helpful to clear your browser cache, and make sure there are no memory intensive processes running on your system.

For your project workspaces, one way to reduce the time to load is Toggle some of your panels to be closed and select “Copy to my Default Workspace” from your workspace settings at the bottom of your screen. This will reduce the number of points to be rendered and improve performance.

Hope this is helpful in getting a more responsive load time from our webpage.

Thanks,
Ramit

Hi Nauryzbay,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Best,
Weights & Biases

Hi Nauryzbay, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.