What would you like to see in a W&B coding livestream?

Hey folks!

I’m gonna start doing some casual live-coding streams on the W&B YouTube channel.

I’d love to hear what folks might be interested in seeing. Here are some of my ideas:

• Walking through the “What is torch.nn really?” tutorial Colab and tinkering with it, adding some W&B features
  • Reading and implementing classic papers on core DL techniques, like DropOut and BatchNorm
  • W&B feature deep dives - Sweeps, Artifacts, Tables
7 Likes

My initial thought was implementing classic papers before reading your ideas so take that for what it’s worth. All of those seem like good ideas.

I think feature deep dives is a great idea

5 Likes

Oh that’s really cool! I would love to see classic papers implemented!

3 Likes

I would love to see W&B feature deep dives. Was checking out wandb recently and having a set of videos by you and really loved them to get started with wandb. Deep dive sounds great to me!

5 Likes

Hey @charlesfrye great initiative. Would love to see more on weights and biases features and also implementation of classic ideas and experimenting with weights and biases.

3 Likes

Hello Charles, firstly, I am going to strongly urge you for reading and implementing classic papers and also show us using weight and bias tools for analyzing those papers. Finally it would be convenient for us if you also focus on option 1 for us. To be honest I would like to learn all 3 options you mentioned from an expert like you.

5 Likes