Hello and welcome to the W&B community!
We love showcasing the amazing work done on top of W&B. If you want to contribute but don’t know where to start, here are some things that other community members love to see:
Ideas for contributions:
- Sharing a project you’ve worked on which uses W&B
- Tutorials on how to use W&B with a library/tool (e.g. how to use W&B with Sagemaker)
- Tutorials on how to use W&B within a research domain (e.g. how to use W&B for semantic segmentation)
- Showcasing a public code repository that uses
- Sharing a useful W&B tip that you’ve found
- A new research paper that cites W&B (ideally with some public code you can share!)
We want to make sure people building on top of W&B feel supported. We’d love to return the by promoting your work, giving you insider access to our community and saying thanks with little gifts.
Everyone who contributes and builds on top of W&B is helping our mission of building the best dev tools for ML practitioners.
Looking forward to seeing what you share!