Storage limit under free plan: How long until freed space is recognised?

I had exceeded the 100GB storage limit available for the free plan yesterday and accordingly deleted a lot of sweeps and artifacts right away. In the usage dashboard, it says that I’m taking up 104GB. However, when I click the project to see a more detailed view, I only see artfiacts/ with 20GB and runs/ with 16GB. It seems that the 104GB are not updated to the current state.

Is this a caching issue? Are my runs in danger of not being able to save their data?

My user name is sgerard, in case you want to look into this more closely.

Best regards

Hi @sgerard, we’re looking into your account now. I see the same error in your usage. We’ll try to get this fixed ASAP as the storage usage should update as soon as you delete Artifacts/files that are using data.

Thank you,
Nate

1 Like

@sgerard we’ve identified the bug and are working on a fix. In the meantime it looks like if you delete the entire Artifact collection rather than just versions this will clear this up. I understand if that isn’t an option though. I can follow up as soon as we have a fix on this and let you know.

Thank you,
Nate

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.