Account storage not being freed?

I deleted all my projects in order to free up my account storage, but the usage dashboard page still shows it as being used. 36gb of the 100gb available to be precise. Isn’t it supposed to be reclaimed after the projects/artifacts are deleted?

I used all this space just by uploading some Driverless AI (H2O Driverless AI | H2O.ai) models and temporary files I was experimenting with. But if I certainly won’t continue doing this if this space is gone for good.

I can’t really complain as I’ve a free account, but I wonder if you are charging your paying customers for deleted files too…

Hey there,

The storage should be reclaimed. This appears to be a bug on our end. Can you tell me your username so I can take a look?

Best,
Arman

@armanharutyunyan, my account is ogoid, thanks.

Hello! Our engineers are aware of the issue and will be working to ensure the storage you see matches the actual amount of storage you occupy.

Hello Andreas,

The issue with the incorrectly displayed used storage has been fixed. I have double checked your account to ensure all is proper. Let me know if you still are facing any issues.

Regards,
Anish

Hello Andreas,

There actually still seems to be lingering issues which I have escalated to our engineers. Ignore the last message.

Regards,
Anish Shah

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.