Some clarification about W&B starter-plan pricing

Hello everyone! I’m currently evaluating W&B as experiment tracking solution for the company I’m currently working. So far, we found that W&B cover all our basic needs so we would like to buy a starter plan. However before to move on, I need some clarifications about the pricing that are not so clear from the info available on the website:

• Tracked Hours: for tier 1 plan there are 250 to 5000 cumulative tracked hours. These are counted per-user or shared by all the user of the team? In other words, can each user track up to 5000 hours of experiments each month? It seems to be a little bit confusing since the the bill is specified per user.

• Storage/Artifacts: these 100GB of storage should be intended as shared between Storage & Artifacts or there are a total of 200gb (100+100) of storage for each objects category. By the way, what is considered “files saved to W&B”? Tracked metrics/distributions/parameters are included in this category?

Sorry for the silly questions but we want to be extra sure before to buy a license :slight_smile:

Hi @prfina !

Thank you for reaching out! Here are the answers to your questions:

1. How our subscriptions operate is that each subscription is associated to what we call an “organization” - which is a collection of all your teams under your account. So, if your company buys a subscription, you will create an “organization” which can be further divided into teams and each team can hold individual users. The “tracked hours” are tracked over the whole organization - as in the number of cumulative logged hours tracked by your users.

2. There is a total of only 100GB of total storage provided for free for both files and Artifacts combined. Any file saved through wandb.save or wandb.log_artifact is included here.

Thanks,
Ramit

Everything is clear now, thanks a lot @ramit_goolry !

Glad to hear! I’ll close this support request for now, but if any other issues seem to pop up here, feel free to reply to this thread!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.