Is there any leeway on the 250 hour limit?

I am using it as a team.
I noticed that the message “You have exceeded 100% of your tracking hours. Please upgrade your plan to continue using W&B without disruption” was displayed, so I checked the plan and found out that the first 250 hours of free use were allowed.
I continued the experiment after that and was able to use it for 255 hours. Is there some kind of grace period that allows the limit to be lifted exactly at 250 hours?
There is an issue within the team as to when we need to complete the upgrade review and internal approval process.

Hi @kufu-ai-studio-kento Good day and thank you for reaching out to us! Happy to help you on this.

So currently, you are unable to view and access your runs? We can review this for you.

Could you please provide which team is this for so we can check? Thank you!

So currently, you are unable to view and access your runs?

No. I’m available to view our runs.

Could you please provide which team is this for so we can check?

kufu-ai-studio

I think I misunderstood something, so I’ll ask again. In the 30-day free trial of the Teams plan, are the tracking hours exactly 250 hours? Or is there some kind of grace period?

Hi Kento-san! @kufu-ai-studio-kento

Good day! The tracking hours are exactly 250 hours. And you can use them within the 30-day free trial of your Teams plan. Would you like to request an extension with your teams plan so you can acquire additional time before your upgrade?

We are happy to review this for you! Please do let me know your Teams name in wandb so I can check and discuss with our team.

Thanks,
Paulo

The tracking hours are exactly 250 hours.

So why is it over 250 and now it’s 277 tracking hours?

So why is it over 250 and now it’s 277 tracking hours?

Yes, please. I would appreciate it.

Please do let me know your Teams name in wandb so I can check and discuss with our team.

Does the attached image answer this question?