Setting panel style for a whole project

I’m tracking a whole bunch of metrics for deep RL experiments I’m running. These are high variance, as is the nature in deep RL.

Per default, wandb will produce shaded error bands based on min/max values. This is sort of pointless for my experiments due to the outliers, so I’m switching to standard error based bands.

Right now I’m doing this manually for each individual plot. This can get pretty annoying, e.g. when running hyperparameter sweeps. Is there a way to set a specific panel style as default for a project that I’m just not finding?

If this is not possible, I think it would be a nice quality-of-life improvement to add.

Hi @timo_kk, thanks for writing in! You can use custom charts to log your plots with your desired layout so you don’t need to modify it manually in the UI. Please let me know if this would work for you!

Hi Timo,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Best,
Luis

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.