Different run sets within a panel grid

Hello, I want to create a grid panel containing several linecharts but the selected runs are different.
To elaborate on my need: I have several algorithms, evaluated across timesteps on several environments. I want one line chart per environment. To illustrate, my final requirement is to get something that looks like this:

Screenshot from 2023-01-19 13-12-26

How would you do that?

Hi @qgallouedec, thanks for writing in! As you’d like to have a figure with independent charts inside, one option would be to use custom charts. I let you here and here two Vega examples that may be useful in order to build your figure. Other way I can think of for this is rendering the chart through Plotly/Matplotlib and then log it. Please let me know if any of these would be useful!

Hi Quentin,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Best,
Luis

Thanks very much for your answer @luis_bergua1! Indeed, that’s what I was looking for. With a reasonable effort, the custom chat can do what I want. However, I’m not a big fan of the integration with Vega, the rendering is not the same as with Wandb charts, and we don’t have access to the same options (or at least, not in the same way). I think it’s a pity that we can’t dissociate the runset within a panel grid , it would allow me to do exactly that, with lower effort and taking advantage of all the nice wandb options.
Best,

Hi @qgallouedec, thanks for your answer! Happy to hear that the custom chart would work for you. I’ll also share your feedback about having this available without using Vega with our Team. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.