Logs disappeared from table

Hello,

The table section of a new project has changed. I usually run experiments where a log a lot of metrics at every epochs (a few hundreds). They still appear in workspace/chart. However the table only show the very very basic options of eachs runs ( State. Notes, User, Tags, Created, Runtime, Sweep). This is annoying given that:

• I don t see the configs of each run.
  • I was used to export my final results to CSV from this table section.

Is it a bug ? or an intentional change in the interface ? Or did I do something wrong ?

best

Barthelemy

Hi Barthelemy,

Could you send me a screenshot of what you are seeing on your side?

Cheers!
Artsiom

Here is screenshot of what I seeneither the config nor the losses I track appear here whereas they appear in the charts.

Thank you @artsiom

Hi Barthelemy,
Could you check if all of the info you are looking for can be made visible again in the columns buttons shown in this video?

Cheers!
Artsiom

Hi Barthelemy,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Best,
Weights & Biases

Hi Barthelemy, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.