Logging volumetric data?

Hi,

I was wondering if there was any tools that could be of use to log volumetric data? My data are essentially 3-d tensor where each values represent the density of a volume. Currently I use some third party tools to visualize them, but it would be nice to have everything in the wandb UI.

Hi @lthiet thank you for writing in. Could you please provide a bit more details on your use case? Which file formats do you generate and you would want to visualise with W&B UI? Currently, we offer a wandb.Object3D class that can be used to log file formats such as obj, gltf, glb, babylon, stl, pts.json. Our reference docs on this object can be found here. Would this work for you?

Hi @lthiet I wanted to check in here and see if you have any further questions or issues regarding this request? thanks!

Hi @thanos-wandb

Thank you a lot for your help. I haven’t tried what you suggested yet, I will let you know what I find as soon as possible!

Hi @lthiet thanks for the update, glad to help you further with this if the above supported formats won’t work for you. Let me know once you try these first, and we can take it from there.

Hi @lthiet I am closing this ticket for now, as we haven’t heard back from you. Please let us know once you try the wandb.Objectd3D, and we will be glad to assist further if there are any issues or further questions.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.