How to sort feature importance plot by Importance column?

Hello,

my runs are creating feature importance plots on the side. I was wondering whether it is possible to sort the feature importance plot not alphabetically in terms of feature names, but numerically in terms of the feature importance values? I found no such setting in the wandb plot query. In general, it seems only very specific fields of the query can be edited in the plot edit settings.

Thanks!

Hi @jcnumeus! Thank you for writing in!

Are you talking about this panel here?
By pressing on the title of the row “Importance” in the panel, it will sort the panel by importance.

Hi there, I wanted to follow up on this request. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

hey, thanks for your reply. no, more specifically i mean the feature importance plot that is automatically generated for lgbm model training runs

Thank you for the follow up! Could you please send a link to one of your projects with a feature importance plot?

Hi @jcnumeus! Wanted to follow up regarding this thread. Any updates on your side?

Hi, since we have not heard back from you, we are going to close this request. If you would like to reopen the conversation, please let us know! Unfortunately, at the moment, we do not receive notifications if a thread reopens on Discourse. So, please feel free to create a new ticket regarding your concern if you’d like to continue the conversation.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.