Freed storage not reflecting correctly after deleting media files

Hi,

I deleted the whole media file folder inside some of my runs which were quite large. Although the folder for media files now vanished (~500 MB / run), I don’t see that space being correctly reflected as free on my account. Furthermore, if I look at the run inside manage storage option, the size of the run is still ~500 MB even though the remaining files are only about ~10 MB. Do I have to just wait for this to be correctly reflected?

My project name is: full_era5_baselines and one of the runs for which I just deleted the media files is: djd4yxnn.

Thanks for all the help and effort!

Hi @shoaibasiddiqui, when deleting data it may take a few hours for the storage used to be updated across the different pages.

I quickly checked the project you mentioned and all the Runs are now using up to ~300MB per Run (if the media folder is still there) or less if the media folder is not and the total amount of storage used is not below the free storage limit. Let me know if you have any further questions on this you would like us to address

Hi @shoaibasiddiqui I wanted to follow up on this request. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Hi @shoaibasiddiqui , since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!