Expressions don't work for bar plots

I am plotting evaluation accuracies in a bar plot on my dashboard. I would like to subtract the baseline accuracy from these values, so I type the expression

${summary:final_val/acc} - 0.726

(where 0.726 is the baseline accuracy) into the expressions box, but nothing changes.

Hi! Could you send me a link to the workspace where you are experiencing this?

Hi there, I wanted to follow up on this request. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Hi Jeremiah, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know! Looks like our tickets aren’t reopening after you write back in, so if you would like to reopen the conversation please create a new thread with a link referring to this one.

Hi,

I would like to reopen this. For some reason, I did not get any email notifications about your reply so I never checked it, my apologies.

Here is the workspace: Weights & Biases

• Jeremiah

Hi @jcoholich, thanks for getting back to us! There’s a bug on our end affecting this and our Engineering Team is working on a fix so we’ll let you know once this is fixed. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.