Exporting graphs gives different graph datapoints

When exporting a line graph to png or svg gives a figure that is different than the actual graph. The final points of each graph should be located at the end of the line of that graph. However, the final points are placed much farther to the right.

Hi daankrol,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked this but it seems to be working properly for me. Would you mind sending me a screenshot of both charts and a link to the Workspace and so I can try to reproduce this issue?

Best,
Luis

Hi,

Here an example:

Hi Daan,

Thanks for sharing this! I was wondering if you could send me a link to the chart where you are facing this issue. Also, I would like to know if you are experiencing this in all the charts. Thanks!

Best,
Luis

Hi daankrol,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Best,
Luis

Hi Luis,

Unfortunately I did not receive a notification of your reply. It seems that the issue has been resolved. The graph ends are now positioned correctly when exporting to PNG. However, when I export a chart to SVG a scrollbar will be added to the legend. For example, try to export this graph to SVG. A scrollbar will appear in the top right. This can also be observed in the image supplied earlier in this post.

I hope that this information helps you to resolve this issue.

Kind regards,
Daan

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.