Disable : "Showing a bar chart instead of a line chart because all logged values are length one."

Hello,

Is there a way to disable bar chart conversion of line charts that only have a single x value?
I have a chart that changed to a bar chart but no option to change it back to a line chart
Showing a bar chart instead of a line chart because all logged values are length one.

The issue is that the bar chart does not show a relation between the different runs.
My variable logs the final accuracy but because it is bar chart that is simply ordered by experiment execution order it is very hard to assess the ranking of all runs.

I would rather see the a line chart with a single x step

Kind regards,
Maxim

Hi @mxbonn,

While there is no way to disable this currently, since the bar chart works better in most cases when comparing scalars, you could get a similar visualization to what you are looking for with our Custom Charts feature.

You could set one up as the following screenshot (replace x for the metric you would like to visualize):

Please let me know if this helps!

Thanks,
Ramit

1 Like

Hi @mxbonn,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Hi @mxbonn, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.