Bug report

Hi
when trying to export panel with multiple groups to PDF/PNG much of the information being cut (even for maximal height and width).
when trying to CSV the plot it seems to be ignoring the grouping .

Hi @amirhagai ,

Thank you for writing in. I’d be happy to look into that for you. My responses to your two requests:

• For the issue you are experiencing with your PDF/PNG exports being cut off, can you please provide a look to your workspace and reference the panel chart you are exporting. Once received I will attempt to replicate your issue and can provide you an update.

• In terms of being able to export run data that is grouped, this is not currently supported. We do have a feature request open for this and I have added your details to the ticket. If the feature is deployed we will update you.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Mohammad

Thanks!
the work space is at Weights & Biases
the grouping is by architecture and kernel ( second).
the plot I want to export is the acc on steps plot.
there is a good preview for the pdf, but when trying to download it it truncate itself to regular size page without additional adaptation

Hi @amirhagai ,

Thank you for providing the requested material. The source of the issue is the legend. They legend attempt’s to fit all run names, pushing the chart further down the PDF. I have put in an internal request for our web team to review the export feature. If a fix is implemented, I will provide you an update.

In the mean time, one way of getting around this, is to modify the legend labels (This does not affect run names in the runs table) from the Legend Tab in the chart configuration window, see LegendRename.png for example. After doing this I was able to export reasonable PDFs in both portrait and landscape orientations, see screen shots for examples. Note that the file names include the export Width/Height configs I used.

Hope this helps for now. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mohammad

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.