Cannot find my personal project

Hi, I have been using my personal account for projects. And after I created a corporation just now, I could not find any personal project on the website but I could still see some recent runs in my profile which means these projects may still exist. Where can I find my previous personal projects?

Hi @handworker222 Good day and thank you for reaching out to us. Happy to help you on this!

Can you try to access this URL first Weights & Biases and login from here? I have seen some issues where users are unable to access their personal entities when they login from the Sign up page and this is now currently under review.

If you are still unable to access your personal projects, we can review it from our side. Please share your username and email address in wandb.

Thank you!

Hello, I still cannot enter my previous important projects. Is there anyone trying to check what is going on in wandb? And I tried to run a new project which has the same name as one of my previous ones just now. It created a new project that could be seen in my project list but nothing happened to the previous projects, which means they are still missing now.

Hi @handworker222 Thank you for your update. I will check this with our team to review your account. May I know when did you created this account in wandb?

Thanks for your response. The personal account was created about two or three years ago. And the organization was added to my account last Friday. Before that, the account is completely a personal account.

By the way, I could provide some information that may be helpful: I find the only difference between the new project and the old one which have the same project name is the account name in the URL to these two, the new one using my organization name while the old one using my username. Thus when I type a previous project URL by replacing the account name and the project name shown in the URL of any new project, I can access the previous project successfully. This may mean that after I created an organization in my personal account, wandb missed the index to my previous projects which uses my username and only remembered the index which uses my organization name.

Hope this can help to solve it ASAP. Thank you, @paulo-sabile.

Thank you for sharing these wonderful observation @handworker222! We’ll review this and get back to you for an update.

Dear Huang,

This seems to have been an internal issue to an internal transition. I have reached out to our internal teams to sort this out for you.

Please keep an eye out for an email from myself, as I will update you when this gets sorted out!

Thank you,

Best,
Vitoria

Hey Huang,

that was fast.

I just got a reply from the team and it shoudl be sorted now.

Could you please have a look at let me know if it’s all good on your end?

Thank you,
Best,
Vitoria

Hello, Vitoria. I just tried to log in and found everything went well. My problem is perfectly solved. Thank you so much for your help.

Hey Huang,

so happy to hear!

I will go ahead and close this, let us know if you ever need help again.

Best,

Vitoria