Note: This is a wiki, please edit it & add resources!
This thread is for discussing, Q&A, and everything else for the #2 meetup of the book reading group.
We’ll continue reading Ch-3 and make it to Ch-6. The goal is to learn about Tensors, modelling and autograd.
- (Purchase) Link to the book Use Discount Code " podchai20 " for a 40% discount (Not an affliate link)
- (Free Link to download book, courtesy of PyTorch website)
- Chai Time Data Science Interview w the Authors
- Deep Learning with PyTorch Jupyter Notebooks
- Different ways of getting datasets for your data science tasks
- Explain the different slicing operations on line 55 of the tensors notebook
- Read about
- Undersrand what the
torch.unsqueezefunction in PyTorch does
- Understand what the
tensor.permutemethod does and consider contributing to the PyTorch documentation
- Understand the bike share notebook with time series data
- Experiment with loading different datasets into PyTorch. See this blog on getting different datasets
- Create a cheat sheet of the PyTorch functions we’ve learned about so far
- Read about the