Note: This is a wiki, please edit it & add resources!
This is the new thread for our 6th session on PyTorch to discuss the chapter, host a Q&A, and anything else you would like to ask.
For #6 we’re at the exciting part where we can start diving into an end to end project. In this session, we’ll learn how to load CT Scan dataset using PyTorch and also learn how to build a classification model for the same.
Link to sign up
- (Purchase) Link to the book Use Discount Code " podchai20 " for a 40% discount (Not an affliate link)
- (Free Link to download book, courtesy of PyTorch website)
- Chai Time Data Science Interview w the Authors
- github link of the code used
- WHAT IS TORCH.NN REALLY ? by Jeremy Howard
- Dive Into Deep Learrning - Full Deep Learning book (free) with full PyTorch coverage
- DEEP LEARNING WITH PYTORCH: A 60 MINUTE BLITZ
- WELCOME TO PYTORCH TUTORIALS Comprehensive list of PyTorch tutorials from PyTorch website
- The Top 10,653 Pytorch Open Source Projects on Github 10.5k+ PyTorch projects with code
Deeplizard: A good resource in parallel to the book for learning pyTorch
<<<< Previous Session Thread