Note: This is a wiki, please edit it & add resources!
This thread is for discussing, Q&A, and everything else for the #3 meetup of the book reading group.
We’re ready to train our first Neural Network this week! We’ll look at how to use torch.nn, understand NNs and start looking into convolutions
- (Purchase) Link to the book Use Discount Code " podchai20 " for a 40% discount (Not an affliate link)
- (Free Link to download book, courtesy of PyTorch website)
- Chai Time Data Science Interview w the Authors
- github link of the code used
- WHAT IS TORCH.NN REALLY ? by Jeremy Howard
- Dive Into Deep Learrning - Full Deep Learning book (free) with full PyTorch coverage
- DEEP LEARNING WITH PYTORCH: A 60 MINUTE BLITZ
- WELCOME TO PYTORCH TUTORIALS Comprehensive list of PyTorch tutorials from PyTorch website
- The Top 10,653 Pytorch Open Source Projects on Github 10.5k+ PyTorch projects with code
- Deeplizard: A good resource in parallel to the book for learning pyTorch