Workspace configuration gone

Hi @nathank,

thank for your quick responses. As a context information: I am new to wandb, this is my first project with it. So it might be that I don’t use the right wandb terms or do “stupid” things.

ad user name: I am not in front of machine B but I am pretty sure it is the same user X. I can’t remember having added a second user Y. I set up a team though, just to try it out (if that’s relevant). If machine B would log with user Y I guess I would not see the runs on machine A with user X. I see all runs from both machines on both machines.

ad cloud: I use your public cloud. The project is a bit of a mess right now (in terms of logging) but it does not contain any sensitive information and I just made it public: project

ad bug report: mea culpa, I saw that there IS an answer, I was just expecting/used to getting an e-mail after a thread update, which I didn’t. I will deal with my issue in the other thread.

Update: the bug (which was mine) is now resolved; just if you are curious: Logged value available in graph panel, but not in columns - #4 by hogru

Best,
Stephan