wandb.errors.CommError: It appears that you do not have permission to access the requested resource

Hi I am trying to debug a code in google colab. I want to use weights and biases to show the results. Here is the content of the cell which I am running

%cd /content/drive/MyDrive/MPPO-ATTENTIOAN/onpolicy/scripts/train_mpe_scripts

!wandb login My_login_pass

wandb.init(settings=wandb.Settings(start_method='fork'))

wandb.init(settings=wandb.Settings(start_method='thread'))

!chmod +x train_mpe_comm.sh

!ls -ltr

!bash train_mpe_comm.sh --algorithm_name="ippo" --wandb_name="ippo_train_data"

The content of train_mpe_comm.sh is

#!/bin/sh
env="MPE"
scenario="simple_speaker_listener"
num_landmarks=3
num_agents=2
algo="rmappo" #"mappo" "ippo"
exp="check"
seed_max=1

echo "env is ${env}, scenario is ${scenario}, algo is ${algo}, exp is ${exp}, max seed is ${seed_max}"
for seed in `seq ${seed_max}`;
do
    echo "seed is ${seed}:"
    CUDA_VISIBLE_DEVICES=0 python ../train/train_mpe.py --env_name ${env} --algorithm_name ${algo} --experiment_name ${exp} \
    --scenario_name ${scenario} --num_agents ${num_agents} --num_landmarks ${num_landmarks} --seed ${seed} \
    --n_training_threads 1 --n_rollout_threads 128 --num_mini_batch 1 --episode_length 25 --num_env_steps 2000000 \
    --ppo_epoch 15 --gain 0.01 --lr 7e-4 --critic_lr 7e-4 --wandb_name "xxx" --user_name "yuchao" --share_policy
done

I am getting this error message in the colab

wandb: Currently logged in as: zsheikhb. Use `wandb login --relogin` to force relogin
Problem at: /content/drive/MyDrive/MPPO-ATTENTIOAN/onpolicy/scripts/train_mpe_scripts/../train/train_mpe.py 106 main
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/content/drive/MyDrive/MPPO-ATTENTIOAN/onpolicy/scripts/train_mpe_scripts/../train/train_mpe.py", line 174, in <module>
    main(sys.argv[1:])
  File "/content/drive/MyDrive/MPPO-ATTENTIOAN/onpolicy/scripts/train_mpe_scripts/../train/train_mpe.py", line 106, in main
    run = wandb.init(config=all_args,
  File "/usr/local/envs/mppo_env/lib/python3.10/site-packages/wandb/sdk/wandb_init.py", line 1173, in init
    raise e
  File "/usr/local/envs/mppo_env/lib/python3.10/site-packages/wandb/sdk/wandb_init.py", line 1154, in init
    run = wi.init()
  File "/usr/local/envs/mppo_env/lib/python3.10/site-packages/wandb/sdk/wandb_init.py", line 770, in init
    raise error
wandb.errors.CommError: It appears that you do not have permission to access the requested resource. Please reach out to the project owner to grant you access. If you have the correct permissions, verify that there are no issues with your networking setup.(Error 404: Not Found)

I will appreciate if anyone can help me to solve this error message

Hi @zsheikhb, would you be opposed to passing the API key as the env variable WANDB_API_KEY? Also, when you run !wandb login My_login_pass does it output that you are logged in as yuchao

Hi @zsheikhb, I wanted to follow up and see if this was still an issue?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.