Wandb dashboard/report table - rotate column names

Hi wandb Team,

I just recently started to use your tool and I already really like it! It’s integration is very easy and helps to decouple the monitoring of my experiments from my own computer.

I have a question regarding the table visualizations in the dashboard or as part of a report. I am wondering whether it is possible to rotate the column names by 90° so that I can use the available space more efficiently because I am tracking a lot of metrics, which I would like to compare.

If this is not possible at the moment, I would really appreciate such a feature!
My workaround will be now to use abbreviations for the metrics.

Hi @bigdatalex ,

This feature is currently unavailable. Please provide a few sentence summary of how this assists/is important to your workflow and I will put in a feature request to the engineering team for review.

Hi @bigdatalex since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.