Waiting for wandb.init

Hi, the code ran 3 days agoand it worked, but after I changed some variables and it failed with: “wandb: W&B API key is configured. Use wandb login --relogin to force relogin wandb: - Waiting for wandb.init()…wandb: \ Waiting for wandb.init()…wandb: | Waiting for wandb.init()…wandb: / Waiting for wandb.init()…wandb: - Waiting for wandb.init()…Traceback (most recent call last):”. Now after I changed it back the error persists.

Hi @gammill-chance , happy to help. Could you expand a bit on your experiment setup and which arguments are you setting in wandb.init(), additionally:

• Does the output of wandb status correspond correctly to the entity, host_url, and is the api key set there correctly?
  • Try deleting the ~/.netrcfile that stored your wandb login info and api key and relogin
  • Uninstall/reinstall wandb

If the above doesn’t work please provide the debug.log and debug-internal.log files for the failing runs located in the wandb folder of your project directory and we will take a closer look.

1 Like

I am new to the Wandb coding, but for the init it is as follows,
wandb.init (project=‘U-Net’,entity= ‘gammill-chance’, resume=‘allow’, anonymous=‘allow’, name= ‘check_8’).
I will add that when logging in to wandb in the command console the command wandb login key, has not been working, so instead I used wandb.login(). Additionally I did not know about wandb status and I decided to run the neural network without wandb for the time being, so I can respond to that hopefully on Friday. After that I will try what you suggested and I will get back to you when I know if it works. Thank you!

Hi @gammill-chance , since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.