The parallel coordinate panel seems to be inaccurate

I really love the parallel coordinate panel but something about it seemed off. It turns out it’s not consistent. I tried creating a new parallel coordinate panel once I saw the error but nothing changed.

Here’s an example. It says my out_activation for this run was tanh but the line goes through relu under out_activation.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Samuel, thank you for bringing this bug up with us! Before I create a ticket can you tell me what version of wandb you are using?

Yea, I’m currently using version 0.12.9, but, if my memory isn’t failing me, it was happening while I was using 0.12.7 too.

From my brief investigation, I didn’t notice it affecting any of my continuous columns, which in this case are lrdk, lr, and loss.

Thank you Samuel! I’ll make sure to put this in the ticket

@lesliewandb Hi, Leslie. I have the same problem, It seems to affect strings more, almost all of the lines in my sweep go to the wrong string values, numeric values are fine though. This issue persitst even if delete the panel and load it again, I think it started to happen as I added more runs. I’m also on version 0.12.9. Has the issue been identified? It’s kind of pity that this is happenning, considering how useful parallel coordinate is.

Hi Samuel,

We have fixed the bug regarding the parallel coordinate plot. Please let me know if you are still running into this bug.

Warmly,
Leslie

Hi Samuel,

Since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

Warmly,
Leslie

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.