Say hi & share your MLOps horror stories! 🧟‍♂️

Nice, it’s always a good feeling when you realize certain components that you spent a lot of time building can be easily applied to other projects. Congrats on the company and best of luck!

1 Like

Hi Ravi, good to see you! By the way, thanks for introducing me to Obsidian, I’ve been drawing a lot of inspiration from their forum and how it’s laid out.

2 Likes

Hey Vinayak! I see that you’re also a Haikyuu fan…good taste :volleyball:

1 Like

Hi everyone - I’m Lukas, cofounder and CEO of W&B. Mostly I’ve been working on building W&B, but I’ve done a lot of side projects in the past. I’ve been doing ML since around 2000, it’s been amazing to see how much better it’s working now. I’m @l2k on twitter.

7 Likes

Hi, I’m Luisa, really excited to see this forum grow as growth is what I do :sweat_smile:

• :earth_americas: — The beautiful country of Colombia :colombia:
  • :seedling: — Just starting on ML but looking forward to learn more and more
  • :new_moon_with_face: — Dark mode
  • :honeybee: — She/Her/Hers
5 Likes

Hi, I’m Carey, really excited to talk to more folks interested in ML reproducibility! I’m working on the product at W&B, and always looking for more good ideas to improve our developer platform.

3 Likes

Hi! I am Andrada and I love pretty visuals and chocolate, not particularly in this order.

uh uh, love W&B too hehe :eyes:

5 Likes

Hey everybody! I’m Aman, and I am a part of the amazing growth team here at W&B. :slight_smile:

I spend most of my time learning new things - and also enjoy sharing my learnings with everybody. You’ll typically find me hosting paper reading and fastbook reading groups here at W&B.

5 Likes

Hey there! I’m Charles.

:earth_americas: — Oakland, California
:hammer_and_wrench: — I create educational content at W&B, including blog posts, YouTube videos, and technical documentation.
:mage: — I did my PhD on optimizing neural networks at UC Berkeley. AMA!
:new_moon: — more like dork mode am i right
:honeybee: — he/him
:email: — DMs open! Find me on Twitter @charles_irl or email me charles . {at} . wandb.com

6 Likes

Yeah, I love anime in general, sports anime even more. Kuroko no Basuke, Haikyuu and Speed iwatobi swim club almost equally but Haikyuu more so than others… :stuck_out_tongue:

Which anime do you like? Always open for recommendations…

Agreed! There’s just something extra good about Haikyuu, it’s definitely my favorite sports anime/manga.

I actually haven’t watched that much anime recently, but I liked Eyeshield 21 (the manga)!

1 Like

I agree!

Karasuno Fly!!

Oh, thanks for the recommendation, I will check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I am Thomas! I am a chilean :chile: living in France :fr: , I am currently working on building models to forecast energy solar production based on sky images. I am an active user on fastai communities and a silent wandb user for the past years.

• :hammer_and_wrench: — Some of my tools are timeseries forecasting, image segmentation, image generation, and all of this transformer nonsense :truck:
  • :link:https://tcapelle.github.io and on twitter :bird:
5 Likes

Hi, I am Bharat from India :india: and I’m currently working as a Software Engineer. I really liked the paper reading group here at Weights and Biases and I’ve just about started building and fine-tuning some ML models.
Excited to be a part of this forum :grin: !

3 Likes

Hey everyone,

I am Harveen. I am working as a Data Scientist at Thoughtworks, India.

I am currently working to create Open Speech ecosystem for Indic Languages. Have built Speech Recognition models plus Data for 8 Indic Languages so far, more to come. I am building my own Open source ASR library:

Bol

Connect with me on Twitter

5 Likes

That sounds like a really cool project. Have you had a good amount of success with that?

Hey Thomas, welcome! If you have any projects (especially wandb ones :wink:) you’d like to share, post them in Projects & Resources!

Hi Bharat! I’m sure @amanarora will be thrilled to know you’ve been enjoying his paper reading sessions. What’s been your favorite paper so far, and what papers do you want to see next?

1 Like

Hey Harveen! Which languages do you have so far and what’s coming next?

This project sounds pretty awesome, you should post about in Projects & Resources :wink: