Runs table expand view

Hi,

When I access to Runs Table, I found myself expanding the Runs table every single time.
Is there a way to set the expanded Runs table as default?

Thank you.

Hi @lucaseo, thanks for writing in! By default, when you access W&B you’ll go to yout Workspace. If you want to see the Runs Table, you have two options, expand it or click on the table icon:
Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 15.16.55
If I’m understanding you properly, you’d like to be able to select the default init page in the UI?

Hi lucaseo,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Best,
Luis

Hi @lucaseo, could you please confirm me if the desired behaviour if being able to configure the default init page in the UI? If this is the case, would you mind sharing with me some more information on why you consider this useful?

Hi @luis_bergua1 .

I apologize for the late reply, and really appreciate commitment on improving W&B.

Yes, the desired behavior being able to set either Workspace or rRuns Table as default UI .
Both shows Runs on the left, however I find it useful to keep track of my experiment by table and make decisions on the filtered columns that I prefer.
When I click the project name, the default shows Workspace with charts. But if I can directly get access to Runs table (since I view the table much more frequently) that would be very neat.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.