Run initialization has timed out after 90.0 sec

Run initialization has timed out after 90.0 sec.

i got this error in my code, can anybody help me??

Hello @alifadji135!

To get an idea of why the error could be occuring, could you answer the following:

• What wandb SDK version are you using?
  • Are you running any sort of distributed training process?
  • Could you try running export WANDB_INIT_TIMEOUT=120 prior to running your script & let me know if you’re still running into this error? With certain networking setups, sometimes initialization can take a bit longer. If you could also try running export WANDB_HTTP_TIMEOUT=60 , that would be helpful too.
  • Have any network/firewall settings on your machine changed recently? Sometimes firewalls or antivirus software might prevent wandb from sending/receiving requests.
  • If you could send over the debug.log and debug-internal.log files associated with the run that is encountering this, I’d love to take a look. They should be located in the wandb folder in the same directory as where the script was run. The wandb folder has folders formatted as run-DATETIME-ID associated with a single run.

Hi Alif, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!