wandb.errors.CommError: Run initialization has timed out after 90.0 sec

I am running the code under proxxy, it was working fine. I changed the proxy server as including these three lines of codes, from another topic but it didnt help much. Is there anyone can able to solve it ?

THank you

export WANDB_HTTP_TIMEOUT=300
export WANDB_INIT_TIMEOUT=300
export WANDB_DEBUG=true

Here is my error overall:
File “/users/adfx762/action_project/train.py”, line 139, in
wandb_logger = Logger(f’INM705_Project_UCF101 {train_settings[“batch_size”]}_lr{train_settings[“num_epochs”]}', project=‘Action_Project’)
File “/users/adfx762/action_project/logger.py”, line 8, in init
logger = wandb.init(project=project, name=logger_name)
File “/users/adfx762/.pyenv/versions/action_env/lib/python3.9/site-packages/wandb/sdk/wandb_init.py”, line 1195, in init
raise e
File “/users/adfx762/.pyenv/versions/action_env/lib/python3.9/site-packages/wandb/sdk/wandb_init.py”, line 1176, in init
run = wi.init()
File “/users/adfx762/.pyenv/versions/action_env/lib/python3.9/site-packages/wandb/sdk/wandb_init.py”, line 785, in init
raise error
wandb.errors.CommError: Run initialization has timed out after 300.0 sec.

Hi @arslan-erdo ,happy to help could you please share the following:

• Is it possible to share your code snippet where it worked on the first proxy?
  • Also could you describe the difference of 2 proxy mentioned
  • please attach the debug.log and debug-internal.log. These files are under your local folder wandb/run-<date>_<time>-<run-id>/logs in the same directory where you’re running your code.

Hi, I find a way to solve it. It was proxxy error, but couldnt see it the err file.

Thank you

Hi @arslan-erdo , thank you for informing us. Marking resolved but please do reach out again anytime we could be of help.