Replacing my academic team

Hello wandb community,

I have just returned to using wandb today after just tackling it a few months ago. I have been busy with my work and I now returned to using it. I have an academic account and I have used it to create an academic team a few months ago. However, I deleted that team and when creating a new academic team, the website is telling me that I alreay have a team going. I do not understand why since I already deleted my old team. The name of my old team was “h-das” and the name of my intended new team is “c-morl”. Please help!

Below is a screenshot of what the website tells me.

Hi @abdelrahman-abdelgaw , happy to help! Could you please provide your username and make sure that your academic email is linked to your profile. Thanks~

Thank you so much.
Username: abdelrahman-abdelgawad

This is a reminder that my problem is not yet solved.

Hey @abdelrahman-abdelgaw , try creating a team one more time please, we’ve deleted your subscription from earlier

Still the same problem. :frowning_face:

I can make an org for you. What org name would you like and what team name would you like?

Hello,

I have the same problem. Username is “hafezgh”. I get the error:

“Error creating team (user already has an active trial). Please try again.”

I got out of my previous academic team but it still shows that I have an academic account. Could you please remove me from this team so that I can create a new academic team?

Thanks

Organization Name: CPSLab@BU-NNC
Team Name: CMORL

Hey @abdelrahman-abdelgaw, you should be on CMORL team now

I see you are currently on these two orgs.

Do you wanna be deleted from both of them?

1 Like

Yes, I am. Thank you so much for your help and patience.

2 Likes

yes please. Thank you.

Could you please remove me from both of these organizations? I would like to create a new academic-tier org but I am unable to do so.

Thank you

Removed you from both teams as well

1 Like

Hi, I also have the same problem. I wanted to create an Academic team but created a work team by mistake. I have deleted the work team, but when I try to create an Academic team, I got the error:

“Error creating team (user already has an active trial). Please try again.”

Could you please remove me from this team so that I can create a new academic team? My use name is “junglegym”.

By the way, do you have any plan to fix this in the future?

Thanks!

1 Like