Public project link redirecting to a personal workspace

Hi there,
I have a public dashbaord (Weights & Biases). Whenever I open the link to that dashboard, I am directed to a specific users’ personal workspace. What should I do so the link opens to the project dashboard instead of the users’ workspace?
Thanks!

Hi @vamiller12 Good day and thank you for reaching out to us. Happy to help you on this!

It looks like the project URL defaults to a specific workspace. Will it help you if you provide a URL when viewing a specific or custom workspace and then provide that URL instead?

For example, try to create a Saved view by clicking the three dotted icon from the top right part of your page and click + Save as new view. This will now create a separate workspace and should generate a different URL, you can then share this to your colleagues and use it when they need to access your public dashboard

Let me know if this helps.

Hi @vamiller12 ,

We wanted to follow up with you regarding your support request as we have not heard back from you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

Best,
Weights & Biases

Hi @vamiller12 , since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

Hey @paulo-sabile, the provided solution works. However, it seems like a security issue that the base link directs into someone personal workspace.