KeyError: 'fasterrcnn_resnet50'

I am trying to run this GitHub repository faster rcnn-pytorch-custom-dataset but I got this error.

Building model from scratch...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "train.py", line 491, in <module>
    main(args)
  File "train.py", line 248, in main
    build_model = create_model[args['model']]
KeyError: 'fasterrcnn_resnet50'
wandb: Waiting for W&B process to finish... (failed 1). Press Control-C to abort syncing.
wandb: Synced smoke_training: https://wandb.ai/samahwa/fastercnn-pytorch-training-pipeline/runs/ejy5jyw8
wandb: Synced 5 W&B file(s), 0 media file(s), 0 artifact file(s) and 0 other file(s)
wandb: Find logs at: ./wandb/run-20221128_113545-ejy5jyw8/logs

Hi @samahwa thank you for writing in. The KeyError seems to stem from the model’s name you’re passing in. In the GitHub repo you stored, there is a models directory where you could find the valid names. Could you please try if fasterrcnn_resnet50_fpn or fasterrcnn_resnet50_fpn_v2 would work for you?

Hi @samahwa I wanted to follow up on this issue, does it still occur for you and are there any more questions to help with?

Hi @samahwa since we haven’t heard back from you, I will close this ticket for now. If you still experience any issue running your code, please let us know and we will keep investigating.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.