I'm facing assert isinstance( AssertionError: Insufficient permissions to fetch Artifact)

I dont have much interest on the artifacts and I’m just trying to run my training and log my results on the webapi and it throws me an error : assert isinstance(
AssertionError: Insufficient permissions to fetch Artifact with id QXXX.XXXX4 . This works perfectly fine on my other machine. Please let me know if any one knows what exactly is happening here.

Hi @qutub , for the machine that your call isn’t working from, could you wandb login --reloginto update the netrc file with credentials and try again.

hI @qutub, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

@mohammadbakir Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, I missed the notifications from this page. I would request you reopen this request if possible. So even after logging the issue still persists. Plus, I don’t see any issue with the netrc file because I tried the same netrc file on another machine and it works.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.