How to store a raw data artifact on s3 which requires MFA

i would like to store my artifacts on s3. I was looking at:

https://docs.wandb.ai/guides/artifacts/track-external-files

but do not see anything in regards to s3 iam which requires MFA. Is it possible to store remote artifacts on s3 if the s3 requires MFA? Any help is appreciated.

Hi Mathew,

Happy to help. Could you please expand on your question as it pertains to MFA. MFA would not prevent you from referencing artifacts as you would be using your AWS credentials to log the reference. Are you running into any specific problem?

Regards,
Mohammad

Hi @segmed_matt , since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

Thanks @mohammadbakir , I actually have not started and am more so just wondering how it works. For example, if I create a raw data artifact which exists on s3, do I first auth with aws and then separately to wandb? If I create a wandb table to display images within the artifact, how would wandb authenticate against s3 to pull the assets for viewing within the webpage?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.