How to pick and show only one trials along the sweeps

Hi, I get started to learn how to use Impressive MLops Tool WandB.

But, i am stuck with some problems.

At the charts (such as loss), i could pick one trial and only show the loss graphs

However, At the Table scatter plots or Logging Custom scatter plots, I couldn’t pick certain one trial and show only that one. How to do it?

Hey @sbi06035, thanks for writing in! You can add a filter in the query panel and filter by run name like runs.summary["Evaluation Metric_table"].table.rows.concat.filter((row) => row.run.name == ""). I would recommend taking a look at this report if you want to have a better understanding of our Query Panels

1 Like

Thank you for your help!! :slight_smile:

But, actually the thing i want is that just put the mouse on the certain result then others become transparent little bit and the picked one is highlighted like the example of loss graph (chart) below

I see, thanks for explaining this @sbi06035! That’s not possible at this moment since this is an improvement we made only for standard plots. I can create a feature request if that’s helpful

1 Like

Hi @sbi06035 , I wanted to follow up on this request. Please let me know if you’d like me to create a feature request for this!

1 Like

I’am sorry for the late reply. I would be appreciate for creating a feature request! It might be helpful!!

Thanks for confirming this! I’ll create the feature request for you!