How to get all stdout from log

I am trying to get all the standard output of my run in log. I can see this screen on the web console:

However, I can’t copy and paste all of the text (it only copies the current screen) and inspect element also shows that when I scroll down, other things are cleared from memory

I would also be interested if there’s a way to get this stdout from the API, too

Ah, I now see there’s a download button top right:

Hello Arthur!

Looks like you were able to find the solution! Is there anything else that you need help with?

Actually yes - is there any way to get this from an API call?

The output log can be located in the wandb folder in your computer’s working directory. That folder has folders formatted as run-DATETIME-ID - each of which is associated with an individual run. In there should be an output.log.

If the ourput.log file is not there, you can download the file via the following code snippet (derived from the Api and File documentation)

api = wandb.Api()run = api.run('<entity>/<project>/<id>')file = run.file('output.log')file.download()

Hi there, I wanted to follow up on this request. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance or if your issue has been resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.