How to filter out sweep runs from UI

I run several experiments, both singularly and using sweeps. Now I want to look at the results from the UI and I want to filter out runs that came from a sweep.

I tried to filter out by name, but I can’t get it to work. I manage to match all the sweep runs with the regex .*sweep*, but I don’t know how to get the opposite. Any suggestion would be much appreciated, thanks! :slight_smile:

Hi @lclissa thanks for your question! You can go to the runs Table view and then perform the following actions: Filter > Add Filter > Sweeps in "<null>" as in the attached screenshot below.

In this way you will end up with the runs that weren’t part of the Sweeps. Would this work for you?

1 Like

Great, in fact that’s much easier than playing with regexps. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Glad to hear this worked for you @lclissa ! I will close this ticket for now, and please reach out to us again if you have any further questions. Have a great weekend!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.