How to delete a corporate account?

hi,I’ve made a mistake to create a corporate account when I signed up ,could you please delete tsinghua-university-org for me,or how can I delete it myself?thank you so much

Hi @qinkai828 Good day and thank you for reaching out to us! Happy to help you on this.

May I know if you are planning to create an Academic account? If yes, what you can do is to go to our Pricing page and apply for an academic plan as below. Let me know if this works for you. Otherwise, let us know the reason why you need the org to be deleted?

Thanks,
Paulo

hi,thank you for your answer! the reason why you need the org to be deleted is I’ve made a mistake to create a corporate account when I created an account .Sure I will create an Academic account, I have been accepted into a graduate program, but I haven’t started yet, so I don’t have an educational email. Is it possible to delete my company account first and become a regular user, and then apply for an educational account after I enroll?

I used my undergraduate school’s email to apply for an academic account. However, I still can’t create my own project. It always prompts me to choose a team. What should I do?Besides,I have another question: how can I remove the “tsinghua-university-org” from the end of my account? I intended for my account to simply be named “qinkai.”

Hi @qinkai828 Thank you for confirming this.

With our new Community Edition plan, all users are given with 30 days free Teams Trial so you will receive a Corporate account as part of this free trial period. If you are going to downgrade to a Free version, you are free to do so and you can use it until you can apply for an academic account. See more details here.

Now the reason you are being required to select a team when creating a project is maybe because you are not a member of a team yet. Projects are being saved under a team.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have further questions.

Best Regards,
Paulo

Hi @qinkai828 , since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!