Fail to show images when logging images in a project created in teams mode

We created a team and then added a project. while everything works when working with our personal space separately, in the project we created in the team space, images are not shown. Any ideas on how to fix it?

please let me know what type of information I should provide here.

Hi @mfazampour, could you please share a link to your project page so I can take a look? I’m an admin so it can be a private project link.

Hi, thanks for replying. This is the link for the team one: Weights & Biases

and this one is the logs I have in my personal space: Weights & Biases

pretrain_model.transformation, pretrain_model.moving and pretrain_model.moving_warped should be images. in the wandb page these are shown in a line plot and named image-file

I also realized that for one of the experiments, the images are actually shown. I don’t know what’s the reason and when it actually fails.

Hey @mfazampour , it looks like that run was killed after 33s. It’s possible the run didn’t log any images before that happened. Can you try logging an image in a new run to see if that was the issue?

Hi @aidanjd , This is another one: Weights & Biases

This is how the image data is shown which is super weird considering the same code works in the personal space.

Hi Mohammad, I’ll be taking over this ticket. Can you tell me how you are logging your images?

Hi Mohammad, are you still experiencing this issue?

Hi Mohammad, since we have not heard back from you we are going to close this request. If you would like to re-open the conversation, please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.